Most patients do not report incontinence because they are embarrassed about their condition and they have low expectations that anything can be done about it. They lack information regarding treatment options and success rates.
Treatment for Incontinence at Kasraeian Urology
We utilize state of the art technology to diagnose and treat conditions such as:
- Urinary incontinence
- Fecal incontinence
- Lower back pain
- Bladder pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse
At Kasraeian Urology, you can rest assured that you will receive the care and attention that you deserve. Our physicians have dedicated their careers to helping men and women, and we will be with you every step of the way.
Incontinence: Kasraeian Urology Diagnostic Tests & Procedures
Don’t live any longer with the pain and embarrassment of urinary incontinence. Kasraeian Urology offers a variety of tests to accurately diagnose and treat Incontinence.
- Urodynamic testing assesses how well your bladder and muscles store and release urine
- Anorectal manometry measures the pressure and electrical activity of the anal sphincter and the rectum
- Pudendal nerve testing measures the delay between an electrical impulse and the muscle contraction
- Electric stimulation, a type of therapy, stimulates the muscles of the pelvic floor
- Biofeedback, also a type of therapy, uses an electronic device to help you strengthen the correct pelvic muscles
Pelvic Surgery at Kasraeian Urology
For patients that did not find relief through therapy, surgery could be the answer. At Kasraeian Urology, we treat a wide range of gynecologic conditions using minimally invasive procedures. Conditions we treat include:
- Urogynecology (pelvic surgery and incontinence)
- Ovarian cysts
Women with rectal, uterine or vaginal prolapse may require pelvic reconstructive surgery. Common pelvic procedures include:
- Cystocele repair tightens the tissue that separates the bladder and vagina
- Rectocele repair tightens the tissue that separates the rectum and vagina
Often, women with pelvic floor prolapse suffer from rectal and urinary incontinence. Our doctors are experts in treating those conditions as well.
Women suffering from chronic pelvic pain need a doctor who can treat the whole person. Our multidisciplinary team looks at all the possible causes of pelvic pain in order to make an accurate diagnosis and tailor a treatment plan for you.